To add inspections to equipment entries using the Procore app on an iOS mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Standard' or 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Equipment AND Inspections tools.
- Additional Information:
- You may see equipment entries listed that were added from the project’s Daily Log.
- Inspection templates have been created by a Company level Inspections Admin user in the Company level Inspections tool on Procore's web application. If none appear here, contact the Inspections Admin user to have them Create a Company Level Inspection Template and/or Add Inspection Templates to Your Project.
- Navigate to the Equipment tool using the Procore app on an iOS mobile device.
- Tap the equipment entry for which you want to add an inspection.
- Tap Inspections.
- Tap the plus (+) icon.
- Select an inspection template from which you want to generate an inspection for the equipment item.
- Tap in the fields to add the appropriate information.
- Tap Save.