To edit a My Time entry using the Procore app on an iOS mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Standard' or 'Admin' level permissions on the Company level Timecard tool.
- Additional Information:
- My Time entries on a mobile device will be logged as a time entry in the Daily Log, Company Timecard and if Timesheets is enabled, Project and Company Timesheets tools.
This asset/item can be viewed or edited in offline mode provided that the asset/item was previously viewed and cached on your mobile device.
- Add a My Time Entry (iOS)
- To see My Time as an option on your project, you must be marked as an employee of your company. See How do I add someone as an employee of my company?
- Navigate to the project's My Time tool using the Procore app on an iOS mobile device.
- Locate the time entry you would like to edit. See Search for and Filter My Time Entries for more information.
- Tap the time entry.
- Tap Edit.
- Tap a field to update the information.
- Tap Save.