Also available on
To search for and filter items in the Deficiency List tool using the Procore app on an iOS mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Read Only' level permissions or higher on the project's Deficiency List tool.
- Additional Information:
- Any search or filter parameters that you applied will remain until you reset them.
- The search tool respects any selected filter parameters and will only search for items within the filtered results.
This asset/item can be viewed or edited in offline mode provided that the asset/item was previously viewed and cached on your mobile device.
- Navigate to the project's Deficiency List tool using the Procore app on an iOS mobile device.
- Follow the steps below:
To Search the Deficiency List
- Enter a keyword or phrase into the search bar.
Note: The following fields are searched for the specified keyword terms:
- Tap an item to view its details.
To Filter the Deficiency List
- Tap the Filters icon.
- Tap the filters you want to apply from the following list:
- Assignee Response
- Ball In Court
- Created By
- Deficiency Item Manager
- Assignee's Company
- Final Approver
- Tap Apply.
Note: This reveals a list of items that match the applied filters.
- To clear the applied filters, tap Reset All Filters from the list of optional filters.