To view schedule activities on an iOS mobile device and sort activities by the WBS outline codes on the imported project schedule.
In third-party project management tools (for example, Microsoft Project and Primavera P6), a WBS outline code is an outline numbering convention that uses decimal places to denote the activity hierarchy of a schedule.
The example below shows you what a WBS outline code might look like in a third-party project management schedule before it is formatted for import into Procore's Schedule tool.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Read Only' level permissions or higher on the Project level Schedule tool.
- Navigate to your project's Schedule tool on an iOS mobile device.
- Tap the Task Group icon to view the schedule activities nested within their summary.
Note: This action will allow you to view the schedule as you would in the Gantt view, only without the chart. The schedule activity structure will be the same.
- By clicking on a schedule activity with an arrow > you will see all of the nested activities within that summary.