Update the Percent Complete for a Schedule Task (iOS)
To update the Percent Complete field in the project Schedule tool using an iOS mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Admin' permissions on the project's Schedule tool.
- Additional Information:
- If a schedule is modified in its native application, the changes will not show in Procore unless you export the CSV file and upload it again to the project's Schedule tool in the Procore web application.
- The setting for updating schedule tasks must be enabled on the Schedule tool's Configure Settings page. See How do I allow users to update the 'Percent Complete' field in the Schedule tool?.
- Navigate to the project Schedule tool using an iOS mobile device.
- Tap the schedule task you want to update.
- Tap Edit.
Note: Percent complete cannot be updated on summary schedule tasks.
- Enter the current percent complete for the task and tap Done.
Note: You can enter a numeric value from 0 to 100. The value enter must be a whole number.
- Tap Save.
- The schedule task on the mobile device updates to show the amount you entered for Percent Complete.
Note: These changes are also shown in the Schedule tool on the web application.