To email a submittal from your iOS mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission: 'Standard' or 'Admin' on the project's Submittals tool.
- Navigate to the project's Submittals tool from an iOS device.
- Tap the submittal you want to email.
- Tap Share .
Tap into the following fields to enter the appropriate information:
- To: Tap the 'To' field to select the user(s) or groups who will receive the email.
- Cc: (Optional) Tap the 'Cc' field to include other users you want to copy on the email. You (the person sending out the email) will automatically be Cc’ed on the email.
- Bcc: (Optional) Tap the 'Bcc' field to blind carbon copy other users on the email.
- Subject: The default subject will be auto-populated with the item's name and number. Tap the 'Subject' field to edit the subject.
- Optional Comments: Tap the field to enter any additional comments that will appear in the body of email.
- Tap Send.