To edit tasks from an iOS mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- To edit any task, 'Admin' level permission on the project's Tasks tool.
- To edit a task that you created, 'Standard' or 'Admin' on the project's Tasks tool.
Note: You can update the task to any Status.
- To edit a task for which you are the Assignee, 'Standard' on the project's Tasks tool.
Note: You are permitted to update the status to 'Initiated', 'In Progress', or 'Ready for Review', but NOT to 'Closed' or 'Void'.
- Additional Information:
- You can also change the status of a task when adding a comment.
- When a task is placed into the Void or Closed status, the system will no longer send automated email notifications for that task.
- Navigate to the Tasks tool on an iOS mobile device.
- Tap the task you want to edit.
- Tap Edit.
- Tap into a field to edit the relevant information.
- Tap Save.