To view quantities on a timesheet on an iOS mobile device.
Production quantities are a measurable amount of work on a construction project. For example, cubic yards of concrete, number of light fixtures or linear feet of piping. In Procore, there are two types of production quantities:
- Budgeted production quantities refers to the measurable amount a team plans to install on a project.
- Installed production quantities refers to the actual amount installed on a project by a point in time.
ImportantIf Procore's Field Productivity tools under 'Workforce Management' are enabled on your company's Procore account, the Work Breakdown Structure's custom segment objects and features are not yet supported. To learn more, see Are custom segments compatible with Procore's Field Productivity tools?
Use the steps below to enter installed production quantities on a timesheet. One entered, they can then be tracked against the imported budgeted production quantities using the Production Quantity Report.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Read Only' level permissions or higher on the project's Timesheets tool.
- Additional Information:
- For customers using Procore Project Financials, you have the option to allow the quantities entered on a timesheet to interact with the 'Procore Labor Productivity Cost' budget view. To learn more, see Set Up the Procore Labor Productivity Cost Budget View.
- If the Sub Jobs feature is enabled on your project (see Enable Sub Jobs on Projects for WBS), the 'Sub Job' associated with your 'Units Installed' entry will appear in the Add Quantities window. If Sub Jobs is disabled, the 'Sub Job' field will display the word 'None.'
- This asset/item can be viewed or edited in offline mode provided that the asset/item was previously viewed and cached on your mobile device.
- Navigate to the project's Timesheets tool using the Procore app on an iOS mobile device.
- Tap the timesheet containing the quantity you want to view.
- Tap View Quantities.