This announcement represents a single point in time. Future releases may impact the information below.
Feature Released: 4/10/2023
Enhanced Reporting for Workforce Management
Procore has released various enhancements to the Company level and Project level Reports tools for reporting on Workforce Management tools. You can now report on your workforce, production and T&M data alongside your financial information in enhanced reporting to gain insights such as labor utilization and date range production.
Enhanced Reporting allows users to create reports with data from multiple and related Procore tools on both active and inactive projects with a modern, intuitive interface.
- Enhancements to filtering, grouping, and sorting data
- Enhancements to creating calculated columns
- New adjustable column width and additional updates to layout functionality
- New ability to combine data from multiple Workforce Management and Financial tools in a single report
- Report at any level of granularity desired, from detailed reports to rollups by project
- New ability to report on inactive project data at the company level
- Advanced productivity analysis, including date range reporting
- Compare against historical productivity rates
- Financial and Workforce data in a single report
- Flexible reporting for time entries, employees, and T&M Tickets
- T&M ticket reconciliation reporting
How to Access Enhanced Reporting for Workforce Management
If you are interested in using Enhanced Reporting, start by following the steps below:
- Navigate to the Company level or Project level Reports tool.
- Click +Create Report.
- Click the Create New Report tile.
- Under Select Data Set > Product Area, click Workforce Management.
- See Enhanced Reporting: Create a Custom Report for more information.
Note: Currently, only users with 'Admin' level permissions on the Company level and/or Project level Directory tools can use Enhanced Reporting.