Configure Settings for Exporting Inspections as PDFs
To configure settings for exporting inspections as PDFs.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the Company level Admin tool.
- Additional Information:
- Users cannot configure setting for existing custom inspections PDFs.
- Navigate to the Company level Admin tool.
- Under 'Tool Settings', click Inspections.
- Click the PDFs tab.
- Mark the checkbox next to each option you want to update for PDF exports for inspections.
ImportantChanging these settings will automatically update all new PDF exports for inspections in all of your company's projects.
- Click Save.
PDFs Configuration Options
Users can configure PDFs to make modifying the following checkboxes:
- Show N/A Items*: When unchecked, any inspection items marked as N/A will be hidden from the PDF export.
- Collapse N/A sections: When checked, any sections marked as N/A will be collapsed. The section heading will still display.
- Show status change activity*: When unchecked, the status change information per item will NOT display on the PDF export.
- Show all activity details*: When unchecked, all of the activity will be hidden on the PDF exports, only the information itself (Photos, Comments, Observations) will display. The activity will be removed.
Note: * Denotes default configuration