Limited ReleaseThis tutorial outlines features that may not be available on your Procore account at this time. For more information, please reach out to your Procore point of contact.
To create custom sections for custom fields that can be used for the project's Submittals tool.
Custom fields created in the Company level Admin tool for the project's Submittals tool can be added to custom sections. Custom sections display below a submittal's 'General Information' section.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the Company level Admin tool.
- Navigate to the Company level Admin tool.
- Under 'Tool Settings', click Submittals.
- Click Fieldsets.
- Click Edit next to the fieldset you want to add a custom section to.
Click Create New to create a new fieldset. See Create New Configurable Fieldsets.
- Click +Add Section.
- In the 'Add Section' window, enter a name for the section and click Add.
- To add one or more custom fields to the new custom section, click Add Custom Field under the custom section's name.
- Click Choose from Existing to add an existing custom field.
Click Create New to create and add a new custom field. See Create Custom Fields Within a Fieldset.
- Repeat steps 5-8 to add more custom sections.
- Optional: To rearrange custom sections, follow these steps:
- Hover your cursor next to the custom section until the grip icon displays.
- Click on the grip icon and drag the custom section above or below another custom section.
- Optional: To move a custom field to a different custom section, follow these steps:
- Hover your cursor next to the custom field until the grip icon displays.
- Click on the grip icon and drag the custom field above the Add Custom Field button in the custom section you want to move it to.
- Click Save.