To delete project cost codes from a Procore project that has previously been synced with your ERP system.
If your company's Procore account is integrated with an ERP system, you can delete Project Cost Codes if they are not be in use on any items in the project.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Admin' level permission on the project's Admin tool.
- Prerequisites, Requirements, and Limitations:
- The cost code(s) must NOT be in use on any object in the Procore project.
- You might need to first delete the code from your ERP system before deleting it in Procore. Additional requirements, limitations, and considerations vary depending on the ERP system your Procore account is integrated with. See Things to Know about your ERP Integration for details.
To delete unused cost codes from the project's 'Cost Code' segment:
- Navigate to the Project level Admin tool.
- Under 'Project Settings', click the Work Breakdown Structure link.
- In the 'Segments' table, click the segment that contains the item(s) to delete.
- Locate the segment item to delete. If you are deleting a tiered segment, you will want to navigate to the segment item and highlight it in the left pane.
- Click the vertical ellipsis on the segment item's line item, and choose Delete from the Overflow menu.