NEW ERP DOCUMENTATION EXPERIENCE!
We're building a better way to serve you documentation that gives you the most up-to-date and relevant information about how to use your company's Procore + ERP integration.
This page is part of the new experience. The new experience is currently complete for Workday®, QuickBooks® Online, Yardi Voyager®, Xero™, CMiC, NetSuite®, MRI Platform X®, Acumatica Cloud ERP, and MYOB Advanced Construction only.
To view documentation for a Procore-supported ERP integration that is not yet part of the new experience, please see ERP Integrations and select the tile for your ERP system.
To sync bill payments made in your ERP system with the Payments Issued tab in Procore commitments.
If your company has enabled the ERP Integrations tool and configured it to work with your ERP system, your project's accountants can enter payments in your ERP system against payables synced from Procore and then export those payments into Procore. This feature automatically imports the specified payments from your ERP system into the Payments Issued tab for commitments in the Commitments tool.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- To perform an on-demand sync with the ERP Integrations tool, 'Admin' level permission on the project's ERP Integrations tool.
- To view payments made against subcontractor invoice, 'Read-Only' level permission or higher on the project's Commitments tool.
- To change the configuration settings in the ERP Integrations tool, 'Admin' level permission on the ERP Integrations tool.
- The ERP Integrations tool must be configured for your ERP system.
- The Export Subcontractor Invoices feature must be enabled.
- The Commitments tool must be active on the desired project(s). Add and Remove Project Tools.
- The Payments Issued tab must also be enabled in the project's Commitments tool. See Enable the Payments Issued Tab.
- The subcontractor invoice for which a payment is being made must first be exported to your ERP system. See Export Subcontractor Invoices from Procore to ERP.
- The invoice payment(s) that you want to sync must be entered in your ERP system.
- Additional Information:
- Users cannot edit synced payments in Procore.
- Users can add or edit attachments in Procore.
- User can add or edit the Payment number in Procore.
- Supported Items, as well as additional requirements, limitations, or considerations might apply depending on the ERP system your company is integrated with. See Things to Know about your ERP Integration for details.
Perform an On-Demand Payment Sync
If you have 'Admin' level permission on the ERP Integrations tool or if your company has designated you as one of its accounting approvers, an on-demand sync lets you import bill payments made in your ERP system immediately.
- Ensure that these prerequisites have been completed:
- Complete the steps in Export Subcontractor Invoices from Procore to ERP.
- Pay the bills that you want to sync in your ERP system.
Note: The sync process supports both full and partial payments in your ERP system.
- Navigate to the ERP Integrations tool.
- Click Subcontractor Invoices.
- Click Sync Payments for Synced Invoices.
- After the next scheduled sync, follow these steps to verify that your bill payments have synced with the project's corresponding commitment:
- Navigate to the project's Commitments tool.
- Click View next to the commitment.
- Verify that the value in the Invoice # matches the bill number in QuickBooks®.
- Click the Payments Issued tab. A GREEN icon indicates that the bill payment has successfully been synced.
Note: To learn about ERP icon color codes, see What do the ERP icons mean?