To enable the Payments Issued tab so it appears in a commitment.
You can enable the Payments Issued tab on a purchase order or a subcontract. As shown in the demo below, the controls in this tab gives your project users the ability to add new payment line items for a purchase order or a commitment. It also provides a convenient list that summarizes all of the payments issued.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Admin' on the project's Commitments tool.
- Enable the Invoicing tool on the project. See Add and Remove Project Tools.
- Navigate to the project's Commitments tool.
- Click the Summary or Detailed tab.
- Locate the commitment to work with. Then click Edit.
- Click the Advanced Settings tab.
Note: Advanced Settings may be listed under the More tab.
- Click Edit.
- Under Payment, place a mark in the Enable Payments checkbox.
- Click Save.