Phased ReleaseOn Monday, June 13, 2022, Procore started a phased release of the new change events list view. This new view will be gradually released to all customers using the Change Events tool over the next month. To learn about the phased release, see Change Events: Modernized Change Events List View.
Also available on
To send a change event by email.
If you need to email a change event to another person, you can do so when viewing that change event.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- To email any change event, 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Change Events tool.
- To email a change event that you created, 'Standard' level permissions on the project's Change Events tool.
- Navigate to the Project level Change Events tool.
- Click on the change event you want to email.
- In the change event, click the More menu and choose the Email option.
Procore opens the Emails tab on the change event.
- Complete the following fields:
- To. Select users from your project's directory to forward the email to.
- Cc. Select users from your directory to carbon copy the email to.
- Private. Check this box so that only users with 'Admin' permissions and those included in the email can view the email in the Email tab.
- Subject. Enter a subject for the email message.
- Attachments. Attach any relevant documents or materials.
- Message. Type a message for the email recipient with further instructions or additional information.
- Click Send.
A YELLOW banner indicates that Procore has created the communication.