To export all non-closed issues and associated viewpoints as an NWD file.
You might want to archive all non-closed issues and associated viewpoints for a model if you would like to distribute these issues to team members without Navisworks® Manage or if you would like to have a copy for your records.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Read Only' or higher permissions on the project's Coordination Issues tool.
- Additional Information:
- Any text in the Description field in the Procore plugin will be saved into the Comments field on the viewpoint in the archived NWD.
- Open the Navisworks® Manage application on your computer.
- Open the model you are working with.
Note: Make sure the model is associated with a project in Procore. See Associate a Model with a Procore Project.
- Click the Procore tab.
- Click Save NWD.
- Enter a title for the file that matches the title of the active (working federated) file.
- Click Save.
Note: The export will automatically start and download the file to your computer.