Save NWD with all Coordination Issues as Viewpoints
To export all non-closed issues and associated viewpoints as an NWD file.
You might want to archive all non-closed issues and associated viewpoints for a model if you would like to distribute these issues to team members without Navisworks® Manage or if you would like to have a copy for your records.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Read Only' or higher permissions on the project's Coordination Issues tool.
- Additional Information:
- Any text in the Description field in the Procore plugin will be saved into the Comments field on the viewpoint in the archived NWD.
- Open the Navisworks® Manage application on your computer.
- Open the model you are working with.
Note: Make sure the model is associated with a project in Procore. See Associate a Model with a Procore Project.
- Click the Procore tab.
- Click Save NWD.
- Enter a title for the file that matches the title of the active (working federated) file.
- Click Save.
Note: The export will automatically start and download the file to your computer.
If you would like to learn more about Procore’s Design Coordination software and how it can help your business, please visit our product page here.