Delete a Drawing Set
To delete a drawing set in the Drawings tool.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' permissions on the Drawings tool.
- Additional Information:
- If you want to delete a drawing set that has drawings in it, you will need to first delete drawings in that set.
- Navigate to your project's Drawings tool.
- Click the Configure Settings icon.
- Under 'Drawing Log Settings,' scroll to the 'Edit Drawing Sets' section.
- Click the delete icon next to the empty drawing set you want to delete.
Note: You can only delete empty drawing sets. If a set has at least one drawing, the delete icon will be grayed out and inactive.
- Verify that you want to delete the drawing set.