To enable the Forms tool on your project.
The Forms tool lets you upload, access and fill out fillable PDFs. You and your project collaborators can then immediately access these forms directly from their mobile device. All form templates and filled-out forms are stored in Procore.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions: 'Admin' level permissions on the Company level Admin tool.
- You may want to update your permission templates before enabling the Forms tool. Note the following recommended permissions for the tool:
- Architect/Engineer: None
- Project Manager: Admin
- Owner/CM: None
- Subcontractor: Standard
- Superintendent: Standard
- If you want the tool to be a default tool for all new projects, enable the tool on your standard project template.
- Ask your company's Procore Admin to contact a representative from the Procore Customer Success team to enable this tool.
- Navigate to each project you would like to enable Forms on.
- Select the Project level Admin tool.
- Click on the Active Tools page in the right pane.
- Mark the checkbox next to "Forms."
- Tip! Reorder the tools by dragging the tools by the icon. Tools at the top of the list will appear on the right. Tools on the bottom of the list will appear at the left. The first tool will always be Home. The last tool will always be Admin.
- Click Update at the bottom of the page.