To delete an instruction and send it to the tool's Recycle Bin.
You can delete an instruction to remove it from the Instructions tool's List view. The instruction will be moved to the Recycle Bin so that it can be referenced and restored if necessary.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Admin' level permission on the project's Instructions tool.
- Additional Information:
- The Instructions tool has been developed specifically for Procore clients in Australia, New Zealand and Canada.
- Navigate to your project's Instructions tool.
- Click View on the instruction you want to delete.
- Click Delete.
- Click OK to confirm that you want to delete the instruction.
The system moves the instruction to the tool's Recycle Bin.