Edit a CCO Linked to a PCO
To edit a Commitment Change Order (CCO) that is linked to a Prime Potential Change Order (Prime PCO) directly from the PCO.
If you are working with a Prime PCO, you can change the status of an associated Commitment Potential Change Order (CPCO) or update the amount of the CCO line item.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Prime Contracts tool.
- The Change Events tool MUST be disabled to use these steps.
- Navigate to the project's Prime Contracts tool.
- Locate the prime contract to work with. Then click its Number link.
- Locate the PCO with the linked CCO that you want to edit. Then click View.
- Click the Schedule of Values tab.
- Click Edit.
- Click the Status or Commitment Amount columns to edit what is shown there.
- A blue corner indicates you can edit the column inline.
- The Commitment Amount column cannot be edited in the 'Approved' status.
- Click Save.
If you would like to learn more about Procore’s prime contract software and how it can help your business, please visit our construction contract management software product page here.