Coming SoonProcore will soon be replacing the 'Cost Code' and 'Cost Type' columns on the Configurable PDF tab with the 'Budget Code' column. The new column appears on the far-left of the Configurable PDF tab under the Add Group drop-down list. This column will NOT be included in the configurable PDF file generated by the Export process.
To export a configurable PDF of an owner invoice.
A configurable PDF lets you customize the way line items display on an owner invoice. With the features in the Configurable PDF tab of an owner invoice, you can group and summarize data the way you want before presenting that invoice to the owner you are billing.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Prime Contracts tool.
- Supported File Format:
- Portable Document Format (PDF)
- Navigate to the project's Prime Contracts tool.
- Locate the prime contract associated with the owner invoice with the configurable PDF to export. Then click View.
- Click the Invoices tab.
- Locate the owner invoice with the configurable PDF to export. Then click View.
- Click Configurable PDF tab.
- Optional: Click Add Group. Then choose from these options:
- Optional: To group the data displaying in the configurable PDF, select one of these options: Sub Job, Cost Code Tier #, or Cost Type.
- Optional: If you want to create a new custom group, do the following:
- Click the Add Group drop-down list.
- Click Manage Custom Groups button at the bottom of the drop-down list.
- Click Add Group and type a name for your group.
- Under your new group name, click Add Item and type a name for your new item.
- Repeat the steps above for all the custom groups and items that you want to create.
- Click Export Configurable PDF. Procore generates an 'Application and Certificate for Payment' in the PDF file format and opens the pages in a separate browser window.
- To save the file to your computer, right-click any page of the file and choose Save As.
- This downloads the PDF file to a location on your computer of your choice. The default download location is determined by your web browser's settings. Typically, this is the Downloads folder.