The content on this page details the legacy experience for owner invoices. If you are a Project Financials user who is participating in the Beta program for owner invoices, different steps are available.
To learn more, see Project Financials: Modernized Owner Invoice Experience for Invoice Management.
To export a configurable PDF of an owner invoice.
A configurable PDF lets you customize the way line items display on an owner invoice. With the features in the configurable PDF tab of an owner invoice, you can group and summarize data the way you want before presenting that invoice to the owner you are billing.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Prime Contracts tool.
- Supported File Format:
- Portable Document Format (PDF)
- Navigate to the project's Prime Contracts tool.
- Locate the prime contract associated with the owner invoice with the configurable PDF to export. Then click View.
- Click the Invoices tab.
- Locate the owner invoice with the configurable PDF to export. Then click View.
- Click Configurable PDF tab.
TipWant to create a configurable PDF? To learn how, see Create a Configurable PDF of an Owner Invoice.
- Click Export Configurable PDF. Procore generates an 'Application and Certificate for Payment' in the PDF file format and opens the pages in a separate browser window.
Want to download the file? To save the file to your computer, right-click any page of the file and choose Save As. This downloads the PDF file to a location on the computer of your choice. The default download location is determined by your web browser's settings. Typically, this is the Downloads folder.