To export a report using the Enhanced Reporting tool.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- For company level reports: the user is a company admin.
- For project level reports: the user has 'Standard' or higher level permissions on the reports tool and has access to the data they are creating the column with. For more details, see: What additional user permissions are required to access reportable data with enhanced reporting?
To export a custom report created using Enhanced Reporting, follow the steps below:
Navigate to the Reports tool.
- Use the company-level reports tool for company reports.
- Use the project-level reports tool for project reports.
- Click on the report that you want to export.
- Click Export and select one of the following options:
- CSV - This exported file downloads to the location specified by your computer.
- Excel - This exported file downloads to the location specified by your computer.
- PDF - This exported file opens in a new web browser tab or window.