NoteThe information in this tutorial applies to accounts with the Portfolio Financials product in Procore. Reach out to your Procore point of contact for more information.
To assign an RFI to a member of the Tender Room Team in Portfolio Financials.
The RFIs page in the Tender Room is a powerful tool that allows you to manage RFIs from your vendors and keep information consistent across all tenderers. After an RFI is posted, you can assign an RFI to a member of the Tender Room Team.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Full access' to the project or higher.
- Additional Information:
- When an RFI is assigned to an individual, only that individual can post an answer to that RFI.
- Navigate to the Tender Room you want to manage RFIs for.
- Click RFIs.
- Click the RFI you want to assign to a member of the Tender Room Team.
- Click the Assign to drop-down menu.
- Select the assignee from the list.
Note: The selected assignee will receive an email notification that they have been assigned to an RFI.