NoteThe information in this tutorial applies to accounts with the Portfolio Financials product in Procore. Reach out to your Procore point of contact for more information.
To remove a tenderer from a Tender Room in Portfolio Financials.
If you have already invited tenderers to a Tender Room and want to remove a particular tenderer, you can remove them from the Tender Room.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Full access' to the project or higher.
- Additional Information:
- If you remove a vendor from the tender, they will not be notified.
- Navigate to your account's Tender Rooms.
- Click the name of the Tender Room.
- Click Manage Tender.
- Click the vertical ellipsis icon on the vendor's card.
- Click Remove.
- Click Yes, I'm Sure to confirm.