NoteThe information in this tutorial applies to accounts with the Portfolio Financials product in Procore. Reach out to your Procore point of contact for more information.
To view messages and activity for a tenderer in a Tender Room in Portfolio Financials.
After tenderers have been invited to a Tender Room, you can view messages and activity for each tenderer.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Full access' to the project or higher.
- Navigate to your account's Tender Rooms.
- Click the name of the Tender Room.
- Click Manage Tender.
- Click Messages and Activity on the vendor's card.
Note: A circle icon will appear on a vendor's card if there is an unread message.
- The following information is available:
- Any messages between the vendor and your team sent through Procore.
- When a vendor was invited to tender.
- When a vendor entered the Tender Room for the first time.
- When a vendor submitted a tender and which vendor contact submitted it.
- When a vendor revised a tender.
- Which files the vendor has downloaded.