NoteThe information in this tutorial applies to accounts with the Portfolio Financials product in Procore. Reach out to your Procore point of contact for more information.
To add contacts to the Vendor Team for a Contract Room in Portfolio Financials.
The Teams tab of a Contract Room in Portfolio Financials is where you can add contacts for the Owner Team and Vendor Team.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Limited' access to the project or higher.
- Navigate to the relevant Contract Room by clicking the name of the cost item in the Cost Tracker section of the Project Page.
Note: Cost items that currently have a Contract Room associated with them are marked with a ribbon icon.
- Click the Teams tab.
- Click Vendor Team.
- Click Add Vendor Team Contacts.
- Mark the checkbox next to the name of each contact you want to add.
Note: If you need to add a new contact for the vendor, click Add New Contact and enter their information.
- When you have selected all team members that you want to add, click Add.