NoteThe information in this tutorial applies to accounts with the Portfolio Financials product in Procore. Reach out to your Procore point of contact for more information.
To share a contract with vendor contacts in Portfolio Financials.
After a contract has been created in Portfolio Financials, you will need to provide your vendor contacts with access to the Contract Room by sharing the contract with them. Your vendor will not be able to access the Contract Room to submit invoices and change orders until the contract is shared with them.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Full Access' to the project or higher.
- Navigate to the Project Page for the contract you want to share.
- In the Cost Tracker section, click the name of the relevant cost item to go to the Contract Room.
Note: Cost items that currently have a Contract Room associated with them are marked with a ribbon icon.
- The Contract Room automatically opens to the Contract tab.
- Under 'Sharing Status', click Share Now.
- Mark the checkboxes next to the names of all vendor contacts that need access to this Contract Room.
Note: If you need to add new contacts, click Add Contact.
- Click Share.