NoteThe information in this tutorial applies to accounts with the Portfolio Financials product in Procore. Reach out to your Procore point of contact for more information.
To unshare a contract in Portfolio Financials that was previously shared with a vendor.
If you need to revoke access to a Contract Room, you can unshare the contract so that the vendor and its contacts no longer have access to that particular Contract Room.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Full Access' to the project or higher.
- Navigate to the relevant Contract Room by clicking the name of the cost item in the Cost Tracker section of the Project Page.
Note: Cost items that currently have a Contract Room associated with them are marked with a ribbon icon.
- The Contract Room automatically opens to the Contract tab.
- Under 'Sharing Status', click Unshare.
- Click Unshare to confirm that you want to revoke access for this vendor and any of its contacts.