NoteThe information in this tutorial applies to accounts with the Portfolio Financials product in Procore. Reach out to your Procore point of contact for more information.
To access and view the Contract Room in Portfolio Financials.
The Contract Room in Portfolio Financials is a shared portal where vendors can submit change orders and invoices directly to the project team for approval throughout the duration of the project. Upon approval, change orders and invoices automatically update on the project's Cost Tracker for a streamlined cost tracking process.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Vendor' access to the project or higher.
- Navigate to the Project Page for the Contract Room you want to view.
- In the Cost Tracker section, click the name of the relevant cost item.
Note: Cost items that currently have a Contract Room associated with them are marked with a ribbon icon.
- You will be taken to the Contract Room, where you can access the following tabs:
- Contract: The Contract Room automatically opens to the Contract tab, which provides a high-level overview of the contract and schedule of value line items. You can also view documents in the Contract Documents section.
- Invoices: Click to view and submit invoices for the job.
Note: If you are a vendor needing to submit an invoice, see Submit an Invoice for a Portfolio Financials Project.
- Change Orders: Click to view and submit change orders.
Note: If you are a vendor needing to submit a change order, see Submit a Change Order for a Portfolio Financials Project.
- Teams: Click to view contacts on the owner team.
- Messages: Click to view and send messages to the owner team.