NoteThe information in this tutorial applies to accounts with the Portfolio Financials product in Procore. Reach out to your Procore point of contact for more information.
To delete an invoice that exists in the Contract Room in Portfolio Financials.
The Contract Room is a shared portal where vendors can submit change orders and invoices directly to the project team for approval throughout the duration of the project. The Invoices tab of the Contract Room is where invoices can be added, managed and reviewed.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Full Access' to the project or higher.
- Additional Information:
- Deleting an invoice in Portfolio Financials is permanent. If you delete an invoice, it cannot be retrieved.
- Navigate to the relevant Contract Room by clicking the name of the cost item in the Cost Tracker section of the Project Page.
Note: Cost items that currently have a Contract Room associated with them are marked with a ribbon icon.
- Click the Invoices tab.
- Click the invoice you want to delete.
- Click the vertical ellipsis icon and select Delete.
WarningDeleting an invoice in Portfolio Financials is permanent. If you delete an invoice, it cannot be retrieved.
- Click Delete to confirm that you want to permanently delete the invoice.