NoteThe information in this tutorial applies to accounts with the Portfolio Financials product in Procore. Reach out to your Procore point of contact for more information.
To edit an invoice that was added to the Contract Room in Portfolio Financials.
The Contract Room is a shared portal where vendors can submit change orders and invoices directly to the project team for approval throughout the duration of the project. The Invoices tab of the Contract Room is where invoices can be added, managed and reviewed.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Full Access' to the project or higher.
- Additional Information:
- Invoices must be in a Pending state in order to be edited. If an invoice was submitted by the vendor team, it can only be edited by the vendor team.
- If you are a vendor needing to edit your invoice, see Can I edit my change order or invoice in Portfolio Financials?
- Navigate to the relevant Contract Room by clicking the name of the cost item in the Cost Tracker section of the Project Page.
Note: Cost items that currently have a Contract Room associated with them are marked with a ribbon icon.
- Click the Invoices tab.
- Click the invoice you want to edit.
- Click the vertical ellipsis icon.
- Click Edit.
- Make any necessary updates to the Invoice Overview, Invoice Details or Documents sections.
- Click Save.