NoteThe information in this tutorial applies to accounts with the Portfolio Financials product in Procore. Reach out to your Procore point of contact for more information.
To edit a contract in the Contract Room of Portfolio Financials.
After a contract has been created in Portfolio Financials, you can make changes to the contract details and Schedule of Values and also upload or manage documents if needed.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Full Access' to the project or higher.
- Navigate to the Project Page for the contract you want to share.
- In the Cost Tracker section, click the name of the relevant cost item to go to the Contract Room.
Note: Cost items that currently have a Contract Room associated with them are marked with a ribbon icon.
- The Contract Room automatically opens to the Contract tab.
- Click the vertical ellipsis icon and select Edit.
- Update the contract details or line items as necessary. You can also add and manage documents in the Contract Documents section.
- When you are finished editing the contract, click Save.