NoteThe information in this tutorial applies to accounts with the Portfolio Financials product in Procore. Reach out to your Procore point of contact for more information.
To add an invoice to the Contract Room in Portfolio Financials.
The Contract Room is a shared portal where vendors can submit change orders and invoices directly to the project team for approval throughout the duration of the project. The Invoices tab of the Contract Room is where invoices can be added and reviewed.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Full Access' to the project or higher.
- Additional Information:
- Invoices and change orders are typically added by a contact on the vendor team, but can also be added by a member of your project team. The interface for vendors is nearly identical, except vendors cannot see your budget.
- If you are a vendor submitting an invoice, see Submit an Invoice for a Portfolio Financials Project.
- Navigate to the relevant Contract Room by clicking the name of the cost item in the Cost Tracker section of the Project Page.
Note: Cost items that currently have a Contract Room associated with them are marked with a ribbon icon.
- Click the Invoices tab.
- Click Add Invoice.
- Fill out the following fields:
Note: Fields with an asterisk (*) are required.
- Pay Period*
- Enter the invoice details by invoicing against each line item by percentage of the total dollar value of the line item or by gross dollar amount for this pay period.
- Click Add Document to upload any relevant documentation.
- Click Submit.