NoteThe information in this tutorial applies to accounts with the Portfolio Financials product in Procore. Reach out to your Procore point of contact for more information.
To send messages from the Contract Room in Portfolio Financials.
The Messages tab in the Contract Room is where messages can be sent between the owner and vendor teams. Conversations are also stored in this tab for easy reference.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Vendor' access to the project or higher.
- Navigate to the relevant Contract Room by clicking the name of the cost item in the Cost Tracker section of the Project Page.
Note: Cost items that currently have a Contract Room associated with them are marked with a ribbon icon.
- Click the Messages tab.
- Enter your message into the text box.
- Optional: Attach relevant documents to your message:
- Click Attach File.
- Select one or more files from your computer.
- Click Done to confirm the attachments.
- When you are ready to send your message, click Send.