NoteThe information in this tutorial applies to accounts with the Portfolio Financials product in Procore. Reach out to your Procore point of contact for more information.
To edit cost items on the Cost Tracker for a Portfolio Financials project.
The Cost Tracker section in Portfolio Financials is used to track committed and forecasted costs against your budget over the course of a project.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Full Access' to the project or higher.
- Navigate to the Cost Tracker section of the Project Page.
- The following actions are available:
Rename a Cost Item
- Click the vertical ellipsis icon next to the cost item you want to rename.
- Click Rename.
- Enter the revised name for the cost item.
- Press ENTER or RETURN on your keyboard to save the changes.
Rearrange Cost Items
- Hover over a cost item you want to move.
- Click and hold the grip icon.
- Drag and drop the cost item to the new location.