NoteThe information in this tutorial applies to accounts with the Portfolio Financials product in Procore. Reach out to your Procore point of contact for more information.
To edit a project from the Dashboard in Portfolio Financials and Capital Planning.
Portfolio Financials projects can be created and managed from the Dashboard tool. While most information must be managed from the Project Page, you can quickly access actions, such as editing a project or marking it as complete, from the Dashboard.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Full Access' to the project or higher.
- From the Dashboard in Portfolio Financials, locate the project you want to edit.
- Hover over the project's row and click the vertical ellipsis box icon.
- Click Edit Project.
- Update the project's information as necessary. See Add a New Project in Portfolio Financials for field descriptions.
- Click Save Changes.