NoteThe information in this tutorial applies to accounts with the Portfolio Financials product in Procore. Reach out to your Procore point of contact for more information.
To close out a completed project in Portfolio Financials.
Once a project is complete and all invoices are paid, you can close the project out in Portfolio Financials.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Building Admin' or higher.
- Additional Information:
- If you have Vendor Ratings enabled for your account, you will need to rate your vendors prior to marking your project as complete.
- Make sure that all invoices have been entered into Portfolio Financials.
Tip! An easy way to verify this is to look at the Cost Summary section of the Project Page and see if the 'Remainder' amount is $0.
- Click the Stage drop-down in the Milestones section.
- Click Complete.