To rotate a photo in Procore Drive.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Read Only' or higher level permissions on the Photos tool in Procore.
- Additional Information:
- To navigate back to a previous screen, click the "< >" arrows at the top left of Procore Drive.
- To refresh the window you are viewing within Procore Drive, click the refresh button similar to the one in your web browser.
- Select the desired company and project in Procore Drive.
- Select the Photos tool.
- In the left hand navigation window, click on an album.
- Click the photo you'd like to rotate.
- Above the photo, click the Rotate Left or Rotate Right to rotate the photo left or right.
Note: It's important to note that any rotations will not be saved in Procore. The rotation will only be viewable on that page. If you leave the page, the photo will return to its original position.