Create an Album in Procore Drive
To create an album to house relevant photos in Procore Drive.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions: 'Standard' or 'Admin' on the Photos tool in Procore
- To navigate back to a previous screen, click the "< >" arrows at the top left of Procore Drive.
- To refresh the window you are viewing within Procore Drive, click the refresh button similar to the one in your web browser.
- Select the desired company and project in Procore Drive.
- Select the Photos tab.
- Click Create Album on the left hand side.
- Give your album a name and click the Enter button on your keyboard to save your changes.
- You may now Upload Photos, Download the Album, or Delete the Album.
- To switch between table view and tile view, click the corresponding icons. (Note: In icon view, you can make the photos bigger or smaller by dragging the resize icon left and right.)