This announcement represents a single point in time. Future releases may impact the information below.
Feature Announced: October 5, 2020 / Feature Released: October 16, 2020
Timesheets: New Bulk Actions Menu Options & Improved Pagination
Procore has released improved pagination options and two new options in the Bulk Actions menu. The updates include:
- A new 'Employees Per Page' drop-down list. This new drop-down lets you select how many employee's appear on a single page. Your choices include 5, 10, an 25 employee's per page. You can also jump to a specific page using the 'Page' drop-down list or switch between pages using the left/right arrows.
- Two new options in the 'Bulk Actions' menu. In just a few clicks, these new options let you update start/stop times and adjust for split-shifts for groups of employees:
- Edit. You can now edit multiple employee timesheets on a single project.
- Duplicate. You also duplicate multiple employee timesheets and quickly make edits that affect only the new timesheets.
The illustration below shows you the new options in the Company level Timesheets tool.
- Edit Your Company's Timesheets in Bulk
- Duplicate Your Company's Timesheets in Bulk
- View a Time Entry in the Company Level Timesheets Tool
If you would like to ask questions or share any feedback, please contact email@example.com.