To view the details of a project's timesheets in the company's Timesheets tool.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Read Only' level permissions or higher on the Company level Timesheets tool.
- For a person to appear in this tool, they must be added to a Directory and a checkmark must appear in the 'Is Employee of <Your Company>
' box on their profile. For more information on how to check for this setting in a user's profile, see Edit a User Account in the Project Directory.
- Employees who are only entered in the Company Directory can be selected if the 'Can company employees be tracked on all projects?' setting is enabled. See Configure Advanced Settings: Company Level Timesheets.
- With the setting 'Can company employees be tracked on all projects?' enabled, you must have at least 'Read Only' permissions on the Company Directory tool to see all employees and workers.
- Navigate to the company's Timesheets tool.
The timesheets page automatically opens to the current work week. See Configure Advanced Settings: Company Level Timesheets to configure your company's work week.
- Optional. Click the Work Week arrows to choose the week to view.
- Optional: Select one of the available options from the Employees Per Page drop-down list:
- 5. Select this option to display 5 employees per page.
- 10. Select this option to display 10 employees per page.
- 25. Select this option to display 25 employees per page.
Note: You can also switch between pages by selecting an option from the Page drop-down list or by clicking the arrows.
- Locate and view the time entry.
Note: You may not see all the time entries listed for a user if you do not have the required permissions on all the Project level Timesheets tools. However, the Total Time will include all entered time for the user.
- Optional. To view the change history of a time entry, click the Change History icon.