To duplicate multiple company timesheets at once.
You can use the Duplicate option in the Bulk Actions menu of the Company level Timesheets tool to quickly clone the time entries you select. Before completing the duplication action, Procore also allows you to modify the entry details, so your new entries reflect any changes.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the company's Timesheets tool.
- Currently, you can only duplicate time entries that belong to the same project.
- Configure your company and project settings for the Timesheets tool:
- Create the timesheets to edit. See Create a Timesheet.
- If you want to edit approved timesheets, you must remove the approval:
- Navigate to the company's Timesheets tool.
- Select the time period by clicking the arrows next to the Work Week label.
- Mark the checkboxes next to the time entries you want to duplicate.
ImportantThe time entries you select must be from the same project to continue with the next steps.
- Click Bulk Actions and choose the Duplicate option.
- Optional. To make changes on the new versions of the selected timesheets, edit the available fields and click Apply Changes.
- Start Time. Select the desired start time for the shift.
- Stop Time. Select the desired stop time for the shift.
- Total Time. Enter the total time your company's Timesheets tool is configured for entry of hours worked.
- Time Type. Select the time type. To learn about adding time types, see Configure Advanced Settings: Company Level Timesheets.
- If a project's Timesheets tool is configured to use the 'Start Time and Stop Time' time entry setting, the Total Time box is grayed out and not available.
- If a project's Timesheets tool is configured to use the 'Total Hours' time entry setting, the Start Time and Stop Time boxes are grayed out and not available.
- To learn how to adjust the time entry settings for future timesheets on Procore projects, see Configure Advanced Settings: Project Level Timesheets.
- Click Create Timecard(s).