Limited ReleaseThe Procore Construction Network is currently only available in the United States.
When you need to solicit tenders for a project, you can use the new Tender Management experience to create a tender form to break down scope and cost information and help to standardize the responses that are received from tenderers. Once you create your tender form, you can add companies to place a tender on your projects from your Company level Directory or add tenderers from the Procore Construction Network. The Tender Contacts affiliated with the company will be notified of the tender invitation.
If you add tenderers from companies registered on the Procore Construction Network, the companies and their Tender Contacts are automatically added to your Company level Directory as a "Connected" Companies and "Connected" Users.
- Companies added from the Procore Construction Network will have a Connected icon next to their name.
- These company records are "connected" to the Companies that are registered on the Procore Construction Network.
- Information from the registered Company's profile is included under header 'Procore Construction Network Profile Information'.
- You can add additional information about the Connected company to its record in your Company level Directory.
- You cannot inactivate a Connected company record, but you can manage duplicate companies in your Directory if they occur.
- Tender Contacts for the Company registered on the Procore Construction Network, are automatically added to your Company Directory for an initial tender invitation.
- These Tender Contacts appear as Connected Users, because they are "connected" to the users at the registered Company.
- Connected Users have a Connected icon next to their name.
- Some information, such as their company information and email address is included and cannot be edited.
- You can add additional information about the Connected user to their record in your Company level Directory.
- For any subsequent tender invitations, Tender Contacts listed on the business page are automatically added or updated in your Company Directory