To create a crew from your Android mobile device.
Laborers on job sites are managed into groups called crews so they can be more easily scheduled, dispatched and organized on job sites. Each crew consists of workers who perform one or more scope of work (for example, a crew of concrete workers) and is lead by a Crew Lead or Foreman, who is responsible for overseeing the crew’s work.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- ‘Standard’ or ‘Admin’ level permissions on the Crews tool.
- Additional Information:
This action can be performed in offline mode (i.e. when an active network connection is not available on your mobile device). Tasks performed in offline mode will be synced with Procore once a network connection has been reestablished.
- Navigate to the project's Crews tool using the Procore app on an Android mobile device.
- Tap the Create icon.
- Tap into the following fields to enter the appropriate information:
- Crew Name: Tap to enter a name for the crew.
- Crew Lead: Tap the field to navigate to a list of team members from which you can select the crew's lead.
Note: Crews will only show in the 'My Crews' view if you are selected as the Crew Lead of those crews.
- Crew Members: Tap the field to navigate to a list of team members from which you can add to the crew.
- Tap Create.