To view multiple drawing areas in the Drawings tool using the Procore app on an Android mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Read Only' or higher permissions on the project's Drawings tool.
- In order to see the Areas button, you will need to have 'Drawings by Area' configured on your Procore account. See Enable or Disable Drawing Areas and Add Drawing Area.
This asset/item can be viewed or edited in offline mode provided that the asset/item was previously viewed and cached on your mobile device.
- Navigate to the project's Drawings tool using the Procore app on an Android mobile device.
- Tap to select a drawing area from the left pane.
Note: This action will show only drawings associated with the selected area.