To add an entry to the Manpower section of the Daily Log using the Procore app on an iOS mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- To create entries:
- 'Standard' or 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Daily Log tool.
- To create pending entries as a collaborator:
- To create entries:
- Additional Information:
- Certain fields in the Daily Log's Manpower section can be configured as required, optional or hidden in the Company level Admin tool. See Which fields in the Daily Log tool can be configured as required, optional or hidden?
- If you want to allow individual contacts to be selected in the Company field, you will need to enable the Include Employees in 'Company' Dropdown setting in the Daily Log tool's configure settings. See Configure Advanced Settings: Daily Log.
You can perform this action from the Quick Action menu on the app's Dashboard or landing page. Tap the + icon and tap Create Manpower Log.
- Navigate to the project's Daily Log tool using the Procore app on an iOS mobile device.
- Tap the date you want to create an entry for.
- Tap Manpower.
- Tap + to create a new entry.
- Tap into the following fields to enter the desired information:
Company: Tap the Company field. Select the company name from the menu.
# Workers: Tap the # Workers field. Enter the number of workers from the company that were on site for the day. You can also tap the + or - buttons to set the number.
# Hours: Tap the # Hours field. Enter the number of hours the workers from the company were on site for the day. You can also tap the + or - buttons to set the number.
Cost Code: Tap the Cost Code field. Select from the drop-down menu the cost code associated with the entry.
Location: Select a location from the menu. Tap a tiered location to pull up any sub locations. Tap Add to add that location. You may also tap QR in the top right to scan a location's QR code if a team member has Generated Location QR Codes for the jobsite.
Notes: Enter any notes that may describe the entry.
Add Photo: Tap the Add Photo button. Select Choose from library to select a photo from your device's photo library. Select Take Photo to take a new photo using your device's camera.
- Tap Save.