To add Photos entries to the Daily Log on an iOS mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Standard' or 'Admin' on the project's Daily Log tool.
- Additional Information:
- To perform this action, you must first enable the Photos section. See Configure Advanced Settings: Daily Log.
- Navigate to the Daily Log tool on an iOS mobile device.
- Tap the date you want to create a new entry for.
- Tap Photos.
- Tap + to add a new entry.
- Tap the photos you want to add to the Daily Log.
- Tap Done.
- Tap Back to return to the daily log.