Add Waste Log Entries (iOS)
To add Waste entries to the Daily Log using the Procore app on an iOS mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Standard' or 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Daily Log tool.
- Navigate to the project's Daily Log tool using the Procore app on an iOS mobile device.
- Tap the date you want to create a new entry for.
- Tap Waste.
- Tap + to add a new entry.
- Tap into the following fields to enter information:
Material: Tap the Material field. Enter the type of waste that was disposed of.
Time: Indicate the time the entry happened by selecting the hour and minutes from the menu that appears.
Disposed By: Tap the Disposed By field. Select the company that disposed of the waste from the menu.
Method of Disposal: Tap the Method of Disposal field. Enter the method that was used to dispose of the waste.
Disposal Location: Tap the Disposal Location field. Enter the location where the waste was deposited.
Approximate Quantity: Tap the Approximate Quantity field. Enter the approximate number of items disposed in the location specified.
Description: Tap the Description field. Enter a description that may be needed to describe the entry.
- Tap Save.