Delete Photos (iOS)
Also available on
To delete individual or multiple photos from Procore's Photos tool on an iOS mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' on the project's Photos tool.
- Additional Information:
- Anything you delete will be moved to the Photos tool's Recycle Bin, which can only be viewed on the web. If you need to restore a deleted photo, see Retrieve a Photo from the Recycle Bin.
- Navigate to the Photos tool on an iOS mobile device.
Delete an Individual Photo
- Tap the Timeline or Album sub tab to locate the photo you want to delete.
- Tap the photo you want to delete.
- Tap Info .
- Tap Delete.
Bulk Delete Photos
- Tap the Album sub tab.
- Tap the Album containing the photos you want to delete.
- Tap Select.
- Tap the photos you want to delete.
- Tap Delete .
- Confirm your decision to delete the selected photos.