To view a timesheet in the project's Timesheet tool using the Procore app on an iOS mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Read Only' level permissions or higher on the project's Timesheets tool.
- Additional Information:
This asset/item can be viewed or edited in offline mode provided that the asset/item was previously viewed and cached on your mobile device.
- Navigate the Timesheets tool using the Procore app on an iOS mobile device.
Note: This reveals a list of timesheets associated with the present date. Use the arrows to select a new date.
- Tap the timesheet you would like to view.
- This reveals the list of timecards associated with the timesheet.
- If you see "Individual Entries", time was entered for this user in either the Timecard, Daily Log or My Time tools.
- Tap a timecard to view the item's details.